As you've probably seen from my March wrap-up, that month was an absolute failure in terms of reading. But no worries! April will be better (it's here, on record, for when I claim I never said any such thing). To cement that promise more, I bring you my April TBR:

Books I Didn't Finish Last Month:

- It Was Only Ever You by Kate Kerrigan
- Runemarks by Joanne M. Harris
- My Best Friend is a Goddess by Tara Eglington
- To Tame A Wild Heart by Gwen Mitchell (Ebook)
- Anatomy of a Scandal by Sarah Vaughn
- This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- The Empty Grave by Jonathan Stroud
- XVI by Julia Karr
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- The Killing Lessons by Saul Black
- Hellbent by Gregg Hurwitz
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi

Now, I'm not going to add any more books because that would be tempting fate, but I hope to actually get through some of them this month.

What are you planning to read in April? Are there any books left over from your March TBR?