Happy New Year everyone! I had a great final night of 2017 listening to Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz, and finishing off the year by playing Miss You by Louis Tomlinson at 23:59:50.

Here are some goals and resolutions for the year of 2018:

Goals
- 2+ blog posts a week except on hiatuses
- NO backscheduling; if I don't have a post done in time, I'll post it a week later or when it's finished
- Less Blitzes/Tours; I'm only going to do them if they're about books I care about
- More discussion posts; please keep commenting on these, I love interacting with you guys!
- Comment on more blogs frequently
- Set aside more time for blogging
- Make graphics for blog posts

Yearly Challenges I'll Be Participating In
- A-Z Book Challenge; I was so close to completing this in 2017 I just ran out of time, so I'll definitely complete it this year!
- Goodreads Yearly Challenge: my aim for this year will be 100 books. Lower than all previous years, but with school and exams I think it's a good goal for me and I should be able to achieve it with relative ease.
-Ebook Challenge; I'd like to complete Level 2 this year, which means reading 25 ebooks this year.

January TBR
Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff
Buried Heart by Kate Elliott
It Was Only Ever You by Kate Kerrigan
Lifeblood by Gena Showalter
7 Trees of Stone by Leo Hunt
Runemarks by Joanne M. Harris
My Best Friend is a Goddess by Tara Eglington
Saving Brad (ARC) by Siobhan Davis (Ebook)
Inseparable (ARC) by Siobhan Davis (Ebook)
Pretty Dead Girls (ARC) by Monica Murphy (Ebook)
To Tame A Wild Heart by Gwen Mitchell (Ebook)

That concludes my list for January! I hope I'll manage to read them all and more books.

Blog Updates
As you may have noticed, my blog now has a new theme! I like it a lot, however I'm still figuring out how to use the styles so please bear with me as my posts don't show the formatting I've used when writing the post. Also, if you've noticed the extreme amount of posts on this blog: again, a silly mistake on my part, I accidentally uploaded my blog posts into the system twice so a lot of duplicates currently exist. I'm working on deleting them.

As for some of the graphics I've promised: sorry they're not out yet! I still need to make them and ensure they're ready, but believe me they will become a big part of this blog. I'll be taking a bit of a break this first part of January to finalise the theme and some graphics.

How did you spend New Year's?